SCENT NOTES: Warm + Spicy. Essential Oil blend of Patchouli, Ho Wood, Lemongrass, Clove Bud, and Ylang Ylang Complete.
Shower oil gives your skin something that other moisturizing products can’t, namely that healthy glow everyone and their mother crave. And, of course, it’s an excellent way to knock out dryness, whether you use it solo or with a lotion or cream. (FYI, if you’re using body oil on its own, apply while your skin is still slightly damp post-shower to lock in moisture. If you’re pairing it with a lotion or cream, use the oil last, as a final step to seal in all the moisture from the other products.)
If the idea of putting oil on your skin still has you concerned about the potential for an unwanted, greasy after-feel, don’t stress. Our shower oils are more lightweight and fast-absorbing than ever, sinking in so quickly that you can even slip on your skinny jeans right after.
Size: 10 fl.oz.
"WOOD SPICE" SHOWER OIL MIST
- Carthamus tinctorius, (Safflower Oil),
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil),
- Vitus vinifera (Grapeseed Extract Oil),
- Olea europaea (Olive Oil),
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba Oil),
- Ricinus communis (Castor Oil),
- Persea americana (Avocado Oil),
- Aloe barbadensis miller (Aloe Vera)
- Essential Oil/Fragrance Oil.
After Shower or Bath: While skin is still damp, smooth on a few drops to help seal in moisture. Then treat yourself to a few pampering minutes while your body dries naturally, or simply pat dry with a towel.
In the Bath: Add to water and soften your skin while you bathe.