ACNE-PRONE, OILY SKIN, COMBINATION OR OILY SKIN: EXFOLIATES. TONES.
Green clay originally hails from the South of France and is known as a natural exfoliant that gently removes dead skin cells from the skin's outer surface. It helps to naturally exfoliate the dry skin layer and increase circulation, leaving your skin looking and feeling soft and moisturized.
French green clay is beneficial in removing impurities and tightening the pores, toning the skin, exfoliating dead skin cells and reducing inflammation in acne. It can also be used as a full-body treatment to soften dry, rough skin.
- Saponified oils of Palm, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil + Cocoa Butter.
- Purified Water
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Essential oils: Peppermint, Eucalyptus
- Other: French Green Clay, Mint tea leaves
FRENCH GREEN CLAY BAR SOAP
Perceived topical benefits include:
- drawing out impurities from the pores
- exfoliating dead skin cells
- toning and firming the skin
- stimulating circulation
- helping heal blemishes
- soothing cuts and scrapes, minor burns, insect bites, and sore muscles
Lather up and rinse off!